Ya'll I have been BLOWN AWAY by how much LIIFT4 has been shaping mine and my community member's lives!
This program has been all about BALANCE and getting that 'lifestyle liift' as I have to call it! I've loved it so much since doing early access with the exclusive Coach Test group, I'm ready to just SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFS
You've probably seen in my stories on social media (Instagram @TamaraLeeBratton or Facebook Tamara Lee Bratton) that for me, this program has done the following:
Given My husband and myself a workout we can DO TOGETHER
Given my body rest
Allowed my body to start cycling again (will note I also finished breastfeeding at the start of this program)
Given me TONS of confidence as I lifted weights bigger than I thought I could (girl, sometimes I have a 45 pound weight!)
It's just been FUN - like super fun to do 30-40 min workouts and feel AMAZING from it!
So what all did I do differently with LIIFT4 than I have in the past?
I used our FULL performance line of supplements - Energize (pre workout), Recover (post workout muscle recovery), Recharge (nighttime muscle recovery), and Creatine (strength supporter).
I actually STOPPED TRACKING meals. I thought I would track Macros and I could have, but I just ate intuitively and really tried to clean up my nutrition and eat CLEAN every day but CHEAT DAY!
I rested. I allowed my body to rest on rest days. I didn't do extra things
I got freaking results!
SO WHAT IS THIS LIIFT4?!?
LIIFT4, the newest training program and is a no-nonsense combination of weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio to build muscle and scorch fat.
The moves are based on classic lifting techniques that let you isolate, stabilize and focus each rep on the muscle group you’re working.
Every workout ends with a core routine for a full body build and burn that leaves you shredded. Ya'll Neal and I NEVER used to do core work bc it was always pressing play on another workout/dvd selection but now the moves have been tied RIGHT into the program.
There are no gimmicky moves, no overly complicated routines and no opportunity for boredom because you’ll never do the same workout twice.
Get it DONE in just 4 days a week, 30-40 minutes a day, 8 weeks total. Perfect for busy schedules of back to school.
Oh, and there’s a treat day…because life is about balance!
How do you join us:
Check out the options below and then Fill out my application with your personal selections.
I’ll send you a personalized shopping cart so you can get everything you want and need to get into my private mentorship group, the Be Well Community and be ready to rock on October 1st with us - BUT you'll get access to our other programs before so I'll keep you accountable ALL of September through our Back To You BOD Challenge! (Remember, it takes time for everything to ship so don’t delay if you want to make sure you have your tools for Day 1)
Package Options take note of the one you want bc I'll specifically ask for it on the Application Form! NOTE: All challenge packs include the resistance bands as well as a Shakeology shaker cup and printed and digital LIIFT4 Program & Nutrition Guide, Calendar & Weight Progression Tracker):
Challenge Packs For Anyone Who Does Not Have Beachbody On Demand
1. LIIFT4 Annual Beachbody on Demand Membership and Shakeology (choose your flavor) – $170
2. LIIFT4 Annual Beachbody on Demand Performance Pack (Energize, Hydrate & Recover) – $170
3. LIIFT4 Annual Beachbody on Demand Membership & Shakeology & Performance Deluxe challenge Pack – $230
4. LIIFT4 Annual Beachbody on Demand Membership & Shakeology & Performance Mega Challenge Pack (1 tub of Energize, 2 tubs of Recover b/c your muscles will crave it, 1 tub of Hydrate & 2 Tubs of Recharge so you can get ultimate recovery for ultimate results) – $445
Completion Packs *Must have Beachbody On Demand to Purchase*
1. LIIFT4 Shakeology Completion Pack (early access, Shakeology, 2 resistance bands, Printed & Digital Materials, Shakeology Shaker Cup) – $140
2. LIIFT4 Performance Completion Pack (early access, 1 tub of Energize, 1 tub of Recover, 2 resistance bands, Printed & Digital Materials, Performance Shaker Cup) – $140
3. LIIFT4 Shakeology & Performance Deluxe Completion Pack (early access, Shakeology, 1 tub Energize, 1 tub Recover, 2 resistance bands, Printed & Digital materials, Shakeology Shaker Cup, Performance Shaker Cup) – $200
4. LIIFT4 Shakeology & Performance Mega Completion Pack (early access, Shakeology, 1 tub Energize, 2 tubs Recover, 1 tub Hydrate, 2 tubs Recharge, 2 resistance bands, Core Comfort Mat, Foam Roller, Printed & Digital materials, Shakeology Shaker Cup, Performance Shaker Cup) – $400
Accessories Bundles For Those Who Already Have Beachbody On Demand & are NOT getting Shakeology
(Note: if you already have BOD, I must be your coach for you to gain access to ou LIIFT4 Be Well Community Group October 1st. If your coach was randomly assigned to you and you are not working with them or if your coach has quit you can request a coach change. Note that in the application.)
1. LIIFT4 Accessories Bundle (VIP Early Access on BOD, 2 resistance bands, Printed & Digital LIIFT4 Program & Nutrition Materials, Calendar & Weight Progression Tracker) – $49.95
2. LIIFT4 Deluxe Accessories Bundle (adds 1 tub of Energize, 1 tube of Recover, Performance Shaker Cup) – $140
3. LIIFT4 Mega Accessories Bundle (adds 1 tub of Energize, 2 tubs of Recover, 1 tub of Hydrate, 2 tubs of Recharge, Core Comfort Mat, Foam Roller, Performance Shaker Cup) – $369
COACH DISCOUNT & BIZ OPTION
If you sign up or upgrade to a coach account when purchasing your LIIFT4 early access you will also receive 25% off all future purchases with no obligation to work the business. You can simply enjoy the discounts and our group!
I can’t think of a better way to GET BACK TO YOU than with LIIFT4! Crush it 4 days a week, lock down that nutrition most of the time, but enjoy guilt free treat days, have the flexibility to incorporate other activities you love, get amazing results. Don’t miss out. Join us for 8 weeks of fun getting fit while staying flexible.
"I really like that every workout is different... I also like that it is more weights and less cardio, like not separate days of cardio since I am still riding my peloton 5-6 days a week I am already getting cardio that way. I'm on target to hit 200 miles on the bike in addition to these workouts!" - Audrey H
I’ve been keeping up with the live videos and posts from the test group. It’s really cool to have those extra nuggets of information! I’m surprised how much I like this program. I’ve always preferred female trainers like Jillian Michaels, Autumn, Chalene, etc. but I’m loving Joel!! I have to modify some of the HIIT when it’s too much jumping, but this program is so modifiable that I believe anyone can do it " - Brittany W.
"Got in a few miles at the trails this morning. Four days of Liift4 and a trail running day each week is no joke! 20lbs down since I started. #50byNYE" - Clay B